Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Pilot



So, I had created this blog for at least five years now and this is the first time I'm writing in it. The reason why this post is titled 'Pilot' is because taking example from American TV series, their very first episode of the season are also titled 'Pilot'. I never really look up on the true reason behind this but my own belief is that it is to hope the series take flight and fly smoothly. Thus, I wish the same with this blog. One of the main reason why I came back to this blog is because I can't seem to figure out Tumblr and I'm in need of a place to 'vent' my affections for Martin Freeman - my new found 'interest'.

There will be posts on Martin Freeman, no doubt and also random posts about stuff amongst other stuff. I hope to make some friend who share the same interest as me and I certainly hope there will be someone who find my posts enjoyable. =D