Wednesday, May 29, 2013

A Happy Birthday to Adam Brown!



Wow, so many members of The Hobbit are having their birthdays in May and so close together! This time is Adam Brown, a.k.a. Ori's turn! :)

 Here's lotsa chips from me to him. Hehe.

He's out having a celebration with some of the dwarves earlier today.


From left: Stephen Hunter, James Nesbitt, Dean O'Gorman, Mark Hadlow, the birthday boy himself and the sunshiny Aidan Turner~ <3. Hmm, I wonder who took the pic for them.


Poor Graham can only see the pic on Twitter due to early morning shoot tomorrow. Do I smell abit of sour grapes there?

Not such a good day for me though. -.-''' It all started yesterday when I took the wrong bus, got home to find my computer dead. Then this morning, I accidentally deleted like a few hundred pictures used in my blog. I just spent like three hours to get everything up and running again... As for my computer, it spurred and sputtered for a brief ten minutes after I specially went down to my boyfriend's to borrow his laptop. *Sobs*