Saturday, May 11, 2013

Martin Empire


As promised! These are the scans from Empire magazine, June 2013 issue. As usual, I do not intend to infringe any copyrights. Enjoy! :) To view full just right click and open the image in new tab. 

P/S: Wow, 783 pageviews already. I have been seeing an increase in pageviews lately, particularly from Russia. I will try to make my posts interesting and update regularly. Whoever you are, thanks for reading my blog! ^_^

It's Saturday! Party hard!! xD



  

 


 My greatest wish is to take a Polaroid picture with Martin and then have him autograph on it. 
Will it ever come true~? >_<

Always able to stand out. Our dear Martin. Hehe. 

Nice to see him and Ian so close! He looks so small beside Ian! <3

 How can anyone keep a straight face around him? Lol.

 Oh, Martin you naughty, naughty little fucker. xP