Sunday, May 5, 2013

My Precious Find~



And so, we have reached the very last day of the weekend... I had been out the most of yesterday and today. So I didn't have much time to actually sit down to write a post. I haven't been 'idle' though. While playing with this new app on my phone, as I have been doing with every single search engine I came across, I entered the words "Martin Freeman". Am I glad I did! I found some recordings of him doing voices on a radio show with his partner Amanda Abbington and singing in French! I also found other recordings of him telling Douglas Adams' story, Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. =D


Check out the recordings after the jump. :) Hope you enjoy it!

Martin Freeman doing voices on radio show with partner Amanda Abbington:



Martin Freeman singing in French: