Saturday, June 29, 2013

Goodbye Legolas




Following Ian McKellen and Evangeline's Tauriel, it's time to say 'goodbye' to Orlando Bloom's Legolas as well. PJ posted on Facebook earlier today, along with a special video of Orlando on YouTube.

Here's the video... They are clearly messing around but it shows PJ's 'love' for Orlando. =)


Legolas was my favorite back in The Lord of the Rings days, I still have his action figure still in its box tuck away somewhere in my room. The handsome, Elvish prince, Legolas Greenleaf~ 



I shall keep my eyes peeled for any pictures of them going for that beer. Besides, this, PJ's daughter, Katie also tweeted about the departure of Orlando and... 

...we may finally get to see that new video blog coming July which is next week! 

Next will be the San Diego Comic Con! *_*