Monday, June 3, 2013

This is a bad sign...


I have been seeing the foreword written by Martin floating around on the web, written with his sense of humor - the line particularly, 'Or, did they just mean I have a funny-looking face?' Lol~


So, I decided to go find out where is it from. It's actually from The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey's Visual Companion. I remembered picking up this book a few months back, turning to the back for the price, all WITHOUT seeing the tiny letters on the front cover 'Foreword by Martin Freeman'.


Damn. Lucky for me when I went back for it, they still have like 2 copies left. Whew. This is a bad sign, isn't it? Purchasing a book just for the foreword of Martin... ^^; To be honest, I hope Martin does write a book in the future,  coz' I will love to read it. <3

Here are some scans of some of the pics of Martin I like in the book. :)

I believe Martin put on some weight for his role as Bilbo. 
In this pic, his cute nose looks rounder and 'fleshier'. Hehe.

Martin's Bilbo reminds me bait like Dominic Monaghan's Merry sometimes but of coz' 
Martin's cuter. =X (No offense, Dom's fans)