Thursday, October 3, 2013

Martin in Fargo

I have been keeping up with any news of Martin even though I didn't update my blog when I hear it firsthand. Let's just say I haven't been able to settle down in front of my PC for the past week. I've been going out almost every other day. And look what I got in return - body full of ache. -.-''' 

Anyways, new upcoming project for our sassy Martin! He had been cast in the TV adaptation of the movie Fargo as a henpecked insurance salesman, Lester Nygaard.


This character was previously played by William H. Macy in the original 1996 movie: 


Fargo is not exactly the type of movie I will watch but I did watch it back in one of my film studies class. And I did not regret it. It was a comedic crime thriller. Quite an interesting blend I must say. And I enjoyed it alot. 

One of the other rather prominent character from the movie is the quite heavily pregnant police officer, Marge, played by Frances McDormand:


And who can forget the two rather silly bad guys? 


Steve Buscemi before his Boadwalk Empire fame and Peter Stormare who really reminds me of Paddy Considine, now I look at him. 

Those who had watched Fargo like I did, do not feel disappointed as I heard they will make changes to the original story. So yup, we are not entire 'spoiled' by the original movie. But do check it out, it's rather fun the movie. 

It's going to be so good. And Amanda agreed as well: 


Also, finally an update to Martin's list of filmography on IMDB.com:


Can't wait to see more of Martin on TV!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment