Sunday, July 28, 2013

On their separate ways...

While some already hopped on a jet plane home yesterday, some left only today. 

And then some who are residing in New Zealand, are back to their normal life, mowing the lawns, instead of mowing down the Orcs. 


Stephen Hunter left on a jet yesterday and following suit is Adam this morning:


The guys also had their last meal together before parting:


And a word from John Callen as well... Just brings tears to my eyes... 


And another picture of the guys. Nice to see Richard loosening up and smiling like a boy. 


Since following them on Twitter, I have started to love them like people whom I have known for a long time. Just that feeling of warmth and familiarity whenever you see their faces. When I saw the poster of The Desolation of Smaug at the movie theatres before going in to watch The Wolverine yesterday, I just feel extremely proud of them. Hope to see you guys soon! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment