Sunday, July 7, 2013

Them Ksubi Shades...




With the Q & A session with Martin starting right about now, thought I can make a quick post while waiting. Hehe. Was out shopping yesterday and came across something 'related' to Martin. It was enough to make me excited. =P



Yup! It's same model and brand of Ksubi's Bellatrix sunglasses that Martin owns. I mean, sure, Singapore has lotsa foreign brands and all but Ksubi is certainly one of the rarer seen brands, thus, I was both surprised and overjoyed to see it in one of our local store. xD


We all know Martin loves his shades, especially his Ray Bans. Well, this particular pair was spotted on the set of Sherlock. Which you can see looks so good that, even Lestrade borrowed it. =P This pair's got a really unique design, it's unisex and I personally like it very much. While it supposedly costs around AU$ 290+ online which converts to around S$300+ over in Singapore, but the price the salesperson told me yesterday was S$ 450. Wow... 


I have to say Martin totally rocks in these Ksubi shades, I had the chance to tried it on yesterday myself, but sadly, it doesn't look as good on me... v_v

There's a quote which I really think suits Martin says:
“One should either be a work of art,
or wear a work of art.”
-Oscar Wilde

Also worn by other celebrities like Nicole Richie:


Supermodel Agyness Deyn: