Friday, July 19, 2013

Martin & Ben's Message to fans at Comic-Con


This is the first thing I saw when I woke up moments ago. Martin & Ben's messages to the fans at Comic-Con. =) Oh Martin, your face is a great 'view' to wake up to. And Amanda, I'm damn envious of you. =P



Okay, first of all, I am pleased that Martin came up first in his Hobbit get up with his 'Like a Sir' shades, but his screen time is not even half of the video!!! As for Benny, I think they did a good job of 
'exercising' his appeal to his fans to the max... ^^; 

Both of them talked about starting to shoot the finale of Sherlock Series 3 end of July. And Benny also talked briefly about how he went back to New Zealand to do alittle 'growl'. Fans of Benny are already flocking to watch this. Enjoy!

As for Benedict, I heard that he is in Ibiza, Spain now, attending a wedding of his friend. Ibiza, sounds like fun. Yup. =)